At Amanda Playwythe, we're implementing a $25 custom fabric shipping fee to ensure a diverse inventory of fabrics for your unique projects. This fee covers the costs associated with sourcing and shipping fabrics from multiple suppliers, allowing us to offer an unparalleled selection of materials.
Why the fee? We strive to provide you with a wide range of options that truly reflect your vision. By charging this fee, we maintain a dedicated team that sources fabrics from various suppliers, ensuring access to rare, specialty fabrics and diverse patterns.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support. We look forward to creating something extraordinary with our exceptional custom fabrics.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!
NOTE: This is an add-on item and must be purchased with a custom swimsuit. Once both items are in the cart, it will qualify for free shipping.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, David Burgess, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at amanda@AmandaPlaywythe.com
All sizes are measured in inches. Please be sure to measure yourself with an actual tape measure to ensure perfect fit.
Available for wholesale
These are handmade by me, Amanda Playwythe! All seams are either serged or coverstitched like any other ready-to-wear underwear or swimwear. Labels are printed by hand by a local screen printer and attached using a traditional sewing machine. I use double-stick dissolvable tape in lieu of pins to hold the fabric together while sewing. You may notice some when your garment arrives. This will disappear on the first washing or first swim in the case of swimwear.
I ship in stock items within 3 - 5 business days of the completed order. Custom items will ship on a case by case basis.
Yes, I do custom orders. Contact me for details or click on one of the custom items in my shop to place an order.
All Amanda Playwythe garments are made by hand and may require some extra care.
Hand Was Line Dry Preferred
Machine Wash Cold
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do not pull any loose threads, clip them close to the garment with scissors as needed.